2. Additional Terms
You may not conduct any of the following:
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or any automatic or manual processes to monitor the Website or Services;
- Use the Website for any reason other than to make legitimate inquiries about Núna, and/or its Products and/or Services;
- Submit false or misleading information to Núna;
- Use or access our Website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of our Website or any other computer systems or networks used by Núna;
- Upload or transmit to our Website or use any device, software, or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept, the normal operation of our Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes, or attempts to interfere, with the normal operation of our Website, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted to our Website.
All content found on the Website, such as logos, button icons, images, text, and graphics are protected under Icelandic and international copyright laws and are exclusively owned and controlled by Núna.
Núna and all images and service names made available through the use of the Website are the trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logo, or custom graphics (as applicable) of Núna. Núna’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner without first obtaining Núna’s written permission.
6. Age Restriction
Minors (as defined under the laws of their respective jurisdictions) are not eligible to use Núna’s Website and are specifically prohibited from doing so.
Núna in its sole and absolute discretion, may at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any components of the Website and/or Products and/or Services, even if access continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue the use of the Website. Accessing the Website after such termination, suspension, or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Núna shall not be responsible to you or any of your customers (as applicable) for such suspension or termination.
Any aspect of the Website may be changed, supplemented, deleted, updated, discontinued, suspended, or modified at any time, and without prior notice to you. However, Núna makes no commitment to update the information contained on the Website. You agree that Núna shall not be liable to you for any delay or other damages that might result from such modification, suspension, or discontinuance.
Núna will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep the Website available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
Núna makes reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website but cannot ensure that the Services will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are encouraged to take appropriate safeguards before accessing or using the Website. Núna assumes no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from the use of the Website or downloading anything from the Website.
11. Intellectual Property and Ownership Rights
Nunaehf.com is the sole and exclusive property of Núna. Núna retains all rights, titles, and interests (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) on the Website (as applicable).
14. Disclaimer of Warranty
15. Limitation Of Liability
Núna shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages in connection with your use of the Website. Including:
- Liabilities resulting from the use, ability, or inability to use the Website;
- Inaccuracy or incompleteness of any content located on the Website;
- The cost of procuring or obtaining substitute services, any messages received and sent to you or Núna through the Website, and
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or customer content through the Website, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangibles.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Núna, officers, directors, directors shareholders, and agents for any and all loss, regardless of type, claims, and liabilities arising out of or incurred due to:
- Your use or misuse of the Website and/or Services;
- Your negligence or misconduct, or
- Your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
17. Contact Information